Sunday, April 1, 2012

Envelope: Handmade floral

 A bigger (more beautiful) view at the handmade envelope I mentioned yesterday.

My goal was to make a colorful and floral envelope. The patterned paper is from Tim Holtz' Lost and Found paper stack. The scalloped cardstock is from Ditto, and after embellishing it with some chalk inks all it needed was a little yarn.

The closure, as with the other envelopes, is made with coordinating brads. The jewel brad is from Recollections and the smaller patterned brad is from Making Memories. Martha Stewart Crafts baker's twine brings the closure to completion.

It is a refreshing feeling to not be restricted by the worry of "where will my card fit?"... I create the card and a matching envelope that takes everyone's breath away. What else could I ask for than a total card giving and receiving experience.

Thank you all for stopping by my blog! and allowing me to share my creations with you.


No comments: