Saturday, April 21, 2012

Handmade card: Congrats from Le Cordon Bleu

     Today is a very important day in our family. My baby brother graduates from Le Cordon Bleu as a Chef. For as long as I can remember he has been passionate about cooking and now he has made that dream into reality. It has not been a smooth road but he is seeing all his hard work paying off now. I wish I could be there to celebrate this special day with him, but I will be there in spirit. He understands times are tough (financially) so we, as a family, are planning a family trip soon.

I created a small place setting complete with plate and silverware I found in the doll house making section of the crafts store. My many resources are endless when it comes to how I re-purpose the few supplies I have in my stash.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

No comments: