Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Themed card: Agatha Christie

I welcome challenges in each and every thing I create, so when my sister requested a special card for a friend I rose to the challenge. Her friend, Jan, loves Agatha Christie and Downton Abbey. Here is what I created.




The envelope was something I saw on Kristina Werner's (starofmay) channel. It was one of those things that I immediately knew I wanted to try to make it. The paper used was Tim Holtz. Plenty of bling and pearls. The only thing I changed on the final card was the paper clip embellishment, which I substituted for a Prima embellished crystal. The band on the outside was created with some travel tag embellished paper and a photo of Agatha Christie.

I received an email from Jan thanking me for the card. She has since commissioned me to create a card for her. It makes me so happy when someone likes their card so much that they want another one created.

No comments: