Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Challenge: Crossroads





I love doing interesting challenges and this is one I found on Stacy Julian's Blog. The basics were Nature photo + Highlight Color + Inspiration. This photo was taken on my trip to Fort Worth when my cousins (Jenna, Sabrina, Mic) took me to the STOCKYARDS. The sun was setting and it was bringing out the gleam in all the metal around the train tracks. I chose metallic tones as my highlight color. The inspiration was that aside from the physical crossroads I was at an emotional one that had brought me closer to long lost cousins. I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge. Thanks Stacy!
Cardstock: Stampin Up Apricot Appeal
Patterned Paper: SU Designer Series Berry Bliss, SU Designer Series Au Chocolat
Letters: American Crafts Rootbeer Float Thickers (White)
Inks:Tim Holtz Distress
Pens:Krylon Copper leafing, Zig Painty Gold
Embellishments: Tim Holtz Grungeboard Elements (Flourishes), Bo Bunny swirl, American Crafts thickers chipboard accents, Doodlebug jewel
Chipboard: SU On Board Accents

1 comment:

JackieLou said...

Wow I love this page...
artsie hugs,
jackielou