Saturday, August 23, 2008

Altered project: Canvas Always



I bought this small canvas panels on one of my shopping trips a while back, so when inspiration hit for a sampler type project I brought it out. I didn't really have a template in mind but I knew that I wanted to include some of the new Stampin Up's ALWAYS stamp set (#111141). The gaffer tape is 7Gypsies Arithmetique, and a Heidi Swapp ghost clock. I placed a 7Gypsies Romantique label where I wanted the clock center and attached the clock with a Stampin Up jewel brad. The flowers on the side of the panel are from SU's new Seasonal Sayings rubons (#111418). Added a few Doodlebug jewels and distressed the edges with Versamagic Gingerbread and Jumbo Java dew drop chalk inks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! This looks so good. Was it easy to use the rub on's on the canvas?