Monday, August 18, 2008

Cards: Love ribbon buckle


This card idea was adapted from Marion's YouTube ribbon closure card. I used Stampin Up paper, rubons, and Michaels checkered ribbon. The gold buckle i found at Walmart (my favorite store) Sewing/Notions Dept. The card evolved from the image above because I felt like it needed a little something.


So then I added this felt-texture "L" (chip chatter, i think)..... but yes I still tweaked it one more time.


I added dimension on the flower rubons with a Stampin Up chocolate chip stampin write pen....

The inside cardstock I picked up at Michaels, because I fell in love with the texture. I used a LOVE stamp from a Postcard clear set I bought from Oriental Trading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, love the buckle.
I hope Fay will stay away.