Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Handmade tag: Enjoy today

 This is the result of my texture play. I created a tribute to a co-worker whose mother is a strong breast cancer survivor. Her story inspired me to create this tag that she could display at her desk.

Many times I have been guilty of waiting for a special occasion to create something for someone. This friend has taught me how to do my job in a more efficient way. Even though thank you is something I can say in a card, I decided saying it through a tag would be more fitting. She was flattered and impressed when I incorporated her favorite color into this tag. The back of the tag reinforces how she inspired me.


It is a small tribute to all those strong women who battle breast cancer only to emerge as beautiful butterflies from a cocoon of pain. Thank you for inspiring me with your strength.

No comments: