Monday, October 8, 2012

Handmade card: Fishing for wishes

 
 This card was created for someone who loves to fish. Even though it is a masculine card I thought it was only fitting I add a few dimensional bling to the fishing lure. Some of my extensive stash of wood patterned paper came in handy.
  
The picture I had in mind, when creating this card, was that of an old comic book with the different frames inside each page. In the past I looked forward to fishing trips with my family and I believe I brought that across in this card. The recipient is a new co-worker, who told me he relaxes by going fishing in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

I look forward to your suggestions and comments, or you could always email me if you would like to see me create anything special for you and yours.







1 comment:

Waseem said...

Beautiful handmade card...I like it and wish to make Gift Card envelopes for it.