Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Handmade envelope:Freshly caught



 
The envelope for yesterday's highlighted handmade card had to be as masculine as I could make it. The above closure brad was a plain brown mega brad when I decided to add a star sticker in the middle of it. The recipient is a proud retired veteran and (current) correctional officer/mentor. He is a proud member of the unit where I work.

 
Despite not knowing him for a long time I could tell he is a PROUD American who is making the most of his beautiful life. He enjoys  every aspect of fishing, from enjoying the outdoors to bringing back that perfect catch.

Looking forward to your comments and/or suggestions... Thank you for following my blog!

1 comment:

Waseem said...

Like the idea...and the Gift Card envelopes you have shared..that's what i was looking for.