Sunday, July 1, 2012

Canine card: Ooo La La!


 
Bienvenue mon amis (Welcome my friends!) to my continuing canine card collection. Welcome to beauty and creativity. This bling took my breath away and I have been keeping myself from over using it. This was the perfect place for it. The sweetness of this French Bulldog screams out Paris.

 
When I think Paris I see masterpieces in the world's great museums, delicious chocolates, breathtaking sites (like the Eiffel tower) and beautiful cruises down the Seine. I know the ship pictured is a cruise ship, but that was the general idea.

 
This card would be the perfect gift for any French Bulldog lover. If you would like any card customized with your preferred breed, leave me a comment or drop me a message. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments: