Sunday, May 13, 2012

Handmade envelopes: Special Mother's Day


This handmade envelope was created for my mother. She likes oriental decorations (buddhas, elephants and chinese coins). They are a sign of good fortune and I wish her nothing but the best in the rest of her year. I am blessed to be able to celebrate this day in person with her this year.


Yoshi requested I use bright colors on his Mommie's envelope... and yes, again he wanted his paw print over it. He loves to chase after butterflies when he is out in the backyard. Texas in the springtime has an endless number of multi-colored butterflies flitting about. It is my first experience with them and I am thrilled to see so many varieties.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Happy Mother's Day to all those beautiful angels that give us life and carry us when we are too weary to walk on our own!

No comments: