Sunday, May 13, 2012

Handmade cards: Special Mother's Day squared!


Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays since it allows me to make my Mom feel like a queen. Especially this year since I have so much to thank her for this year. It is the first Mother's day I have gotten to spend with her in over 5 years, so it is worthy of celebration. Happy Mother's Day!!!
This is a handmade trifold card that I filled with some favorite photos of my sister, brother and myself growing up with this supportive, self-sacrificing, loving woman I call "Mom."

My sister, Michelle, is also the proud Momma of a lovely doggie named Yoshi. I thought he would want me to create a special card for her on his behalf. This is one of my favorite pictures of them together. He has a personality as big as the state of Texas.
I took down his message to her and signed it with his paw print. He is a very bossy dog and he did want this card perfect for his Mommie, who he wuvs so very much. Happy Mommie's Day Michi!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments: