Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mini Album: Worth every minute - Part 1

 This is a very special project dedicated to the newest addition to our family. The cover may look a little different just because I changed the red-dyed twine for ribbon.

I decided to define the love in this album with hearts on the cover. The word sticker I found was perfect for what I wanted to convey (Worth Every Minute).

My collection of Tim Holtz distress stains came in handy, especially the new metallic one in Bronze.
 The flower was from Amy Tangerine's line but I did embellish it with a gold pearl pen.

 The distressed look came out perfectly since I did not want it to look perfect. I want it to be like an heirloom that they can treasure for a long time.


The inside front cover is a vibrant heart behind the words 'It's all about YOU'. I used some Heidi Swapp calendar printables to make extra memorabilia pockets throughout the album.












I gesso'd the back of said heart and colored it with Dyan Reaveley's  Dylusions pure sunshine mist.


Many more pages follow, so stay tuned!


No comments: