Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cool challenge - Old and recent photo


My friend Melina invited me to participate in another cool challenge today. The challenge was "create a layout that incorporates one photo that is at least five years old (can be older) and one photo that is less than a month old. Find a connection between the two photos and create a layout about it. You will get brownie points from me if you incorporate some really old supplies with some new ones too". I found a photo of me taken 38 years ago and set it alongside one I took of myself less than a month ago. Yes, I know I'm pretty brave LOL. Both photos show me with tousled hair and allowed me to use some of my oldest materials (Creative Memories letters, Mrs Grossman's stickers) and some of my newest materials (Heidi Swapp month stamp, Stampin'Up paper) among other things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great-looking page! I'm the marketing director at Mrs. Grossman's and we love to see how people are using our stickers! I hope you'll visit our web site and sign up for our newsletter to receive information about our new products, project ideas and more!

-Lara Starr
Marketing Director
Mrs. Grossman's
lstarr@mgpc.net