Receiving this challenge was an amazing gift!
Seeing everyone's take on this challenge has been a bigger inspiration than I could have imagined.
These are the materials I used:
- Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi long notes card
- Felt Fusion flowers
- Stampin' Up Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper
- Stampin' Up Purely Pomegranate
- Stampin' Up Whisper White
- Stampin' Up scallop punch
- Heidi Swapp pink jeweled brad (not pictured)
- Stampin' Up Accents & Elements (Lone Star)
- Stampin' Up rubons Eastern Elegance
I love using the scallop punch and I even recycled in this project...
I took Kristina's advice and decided to take these pictures without flash. I love the softness. Using the macro setting of my digital camera is also a favorite. Still getting used to the many features of Photoshop Elements so all the colors may not be as TRUE as I would like them to be.